- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 418.6
- Total Fat: 6.6 g
- Cholesterol: 54.8 mg
- Sodium: 1,539.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.6 g
- Protein: 30.6 g
Dad's Bisquick Chicken Pot PieSubmitted by: SWIMMFST
IntroductionBetty Crocker meat/veggie Combo Betty Crocker meat/veggie Combo
~1lb - 1.25lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked, cut-up
~1 cup cooked, cut-up mushrooms
2 lbs (32oz) frozed mixed vegetables, thawed
2 cans (10.75oz each) condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
0.75 cup skim milk
2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick Mix
1 cup skim milk (additional to previous .75 cup)
2 eggs or equivalent egg substitute (.5c)
Additional seasoning as desired (seasoned salt, old bay, thyme, italian, pepper, etc.)
(2) In 13x9 casserole dish, mix vegetables, soup, and 0.75 cup skim milk
(3) Combine cut-up, cooked chicken pieces on one side of casserole dish, combine cut-up, cooked mushroom pieces on alternate side of casserole dish.
(4) Microwave for 3-4 minutes.
(5) Season entire dish as desired.
(6) In small bowl, combine 2c bisquick mix, 1c skim milk, 2 eggs (or .5c egg substitute) with fork until blended
(7) Pour small bowl mixture over vegetable mixture
(8) Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until golden brown
Makes approximately 6 large servings
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SWIMMFST.