Mustard Crusted TilapiaSubmitted by: TRAINLADY1107
*Fish - Talapia, 8 oz • 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 teaspoon fine Italian bread crumbs
• Place tilapia fillets into prepared baking dish, and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, and Parmesan cheese.
• When fish has cooked for 10 minutes, spread with herb paste, and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Continue baking for another 5 minutes until the topping is bubbly and golden
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TRAINLADY1107.