- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 431.3
- Total Fat: 15.3 g
- Cholesterol: 198.8 mg
- Sodium: 527.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 59.3 g
My Updated Parmesan crusted HaddockSubmitted by: JIMM123
* Butter, unsalted, 0.50 stick (remove)
* Garlic, 2 clove (remove)
* Scallions, raw, 0.25 cup, chopped (remove)
* Shallots, 1 tbsp chopped (remove)
* Cheese, Kraft Parmesan, grated, 3 serving (remove)
* 4C Bread Crumbs (serv size is 1/3 cup or 8 tbsp), 8 tbsp (remove)
* costco frozen scallops Serving size 4oz (3 scallops), 2.50 serving (remove)
* Costco frozen shrimp Serving size 4oz (about 9 shrimp), 2.50 serving (remove)
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag: set aside. Brush scallops and shrimp with butter. Add scallops and shrimp to bag, and seal; shake bag to coat them.
3. Place breaded scallops and shrimp on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 10 minutes or until done.
Serve scallops and shrimp immediately with lemon wedges.
Yield: 2 servings (serving size about 4 scallops and 9 shrimp)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JIMM123.