Almond Pound Cake
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionMade with sugar substitute, this almond flavored favorite is easy on your waistline. Made with sugar substitute, this almond flavored favorite is easy on your waistline.
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup sucralose (such as Splenda)
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups almond flour (available at some grocery stores and health food stores)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2. Cream butter, cream cheese, and sucralose. Add eggs, one at a time, making sure each one is incorporated before adding the next. Mix in baking powder. Add almond flour a little at a time while beating. Add vanilla extract.
3. Pour into greased 9"-10" springform pan or 9" round cake pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.