Vegan EnchiladasSubmitted by: KEYPEROFTHEKEYS
IntroductionA yummy Mexican treat. A yummy Mexican treat.
8 oz Soy Cheese
1.5 cup Ground Soy Burger
3 1/4 cup Red Sauce (Enchilada Sauce)
10 Taco sized Flour Tortillas
2. Add approximately half of the sauce and cheese to the skillet and simmer until the cheese is melted.
3. Place some of the filling in each of the tortillas and roll them.
4. Place a little of the remaining sauce in the bottom of a 13" by 9" baking dish.
5. Line the rolls in the dish and put the remaining sauce and cheese on top.
6. Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted and begins to brown.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KEYPEROFTHEKEYS.