Omelette No Cheese addedSubmitted by: NGREIG1
IntroductionI love omelets with a lot of food Some people add fat free shredded cheddar and melt it on top, but I like my omelet cheese-less. I love omelets with a lot of food Some people add fat free shredded cheddar and melt it on top, but I like my omelet cheese-less.
1/2 cup or4 ounces egg beaters
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup diced onions
1 cup diced bell peppers (green or color of your choice)
4 ounces diced boars head lower sodium deluxe ham
2. Add and sear diced onions, bell peppers and diced ham.
3. Cook until onions are translucent.
4. Add tomatoes and cook until they are not saucy.
5. Remove ingredients from heat and place in bowl.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of egg beaters to mix and stir.
7. Add remainder of egg beaters after.
8. Spray pan with Pam & cook 1/2 in pan like a pancake or scramble if you like.
9. Repeat step 8 with remainder.
Serve with whole wheat toast or deli thins if you want bread to go with this meal.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NGREIG1.