Squash MilaneseSubmitted by: TRICIA577
IntroductionEasy, tasty way to eat fresh veggies Easy, tasty way to eat fresh veggies
- Most grocery stores sell a container of fresh, pre-sliced/pre-washed zucchini and squash. It is a 2.5 cup (10 oz) container and it is perfect for this recipe. If not, slice up half a zucchini and half a small squash.
- Mince a small piece of onion, enough for 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon of Country Crock, Shedd's Spread
- 1 tablespoon of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of McCormick Season All season salt
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TRICIA577.