- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 356.8
- Total Fat: 10.5 g
- Cholesterol: 57.3 mg
- Sodium: 334.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 7.5 g
Cook This Not That Banana BreadSubmitted by: KTINA14
IntroductionI used the recipe from Cook This Not That with the Orange Cover, instead of the toasted walnuts I added the Chocolate Chips. I used the recipe from Cook This Not That with the Orange Cover, instead of the toasted walnuts I added the Chocolate Chips.
1 cup Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Chips
2 cups/4 large very ripe Bananas
2 cups Bob's Redmill Unbleached White Flour
3/4 cup Sugar
4 tbsp Melted Butter
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
2 Large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2. Combine the bananas, yogurt, butter, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl, stirring to blend.
3. In a seperate bowl, mix together all the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
4 Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet banana mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
5. Stir the 1 cup of chocolate chips into the batter.
6. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
7. Bake on a low oven rack for 50 min. or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
8. Let cool for 5 min. in the pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KTINA14.