Easy Salmon CakesSubmitted by: BBRICKMAN6
IntroductionFast, Easy, Yummy and affordable! Fast, Easy, Yummy and affordable!
1 15 oz can Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon
3/4 cup water
1 6oz box Stuffing Mix (like stove top) any flavor
2 Tablespoons Sweet Relish
1/3 cup Light Mayo
1 cup finely chopped celery
1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
1. Remove skin and spine bones from canned salmon (discard) and flake meat with a fork. (It is not necessary to remove all the little pin bones, they are soft enough to eat.)
2. Combine all other ingredients with fish, mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Form into 12 patties, approx 1/3 cup each. (Tip: use a sheet of plastic wrap to form patties, that makes this much easier!!!)
4. Heat large non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add to skillet in 2 batches.
5. Cook 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Turn gently with spatula. Keep warm in oven on a cooling rack placed over a baking sheet.
Delicious served with a salad or sauteed veggies (not included in nutrition info.)
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BBRICKMAN6.