Breaded Pork ChopsSubmitted by: CINDIVF
IntroductionA tasty, easy way to make juicy pork chops. My family loves these! A tasty, easy way to make juicy pork chops. My family loves these!
Pork, fresh, top loin (chops), boneless, 1" thick 2 lb
Honey Mustard, 3 tsp
Soy sauce, low-sodium, 3 tbsp
Parmesan Cheese, grated, .25 cup
Panko Breadcrumbs, 0.5 cup
Pam - Olive Oil Cooking Spray
Salt, .5 tsp
Pepper, black, 1 tsp
Onions, raw, .5 cup, chopped
Horseradish, 1 tsp
1. Spray a 9"x13" pan with Olive Oil Pam cooking spray
2. If using 2 pounds of pork, it will probably be in four pieces, which is fine for this recipe.
3. In a small bowl, mix honey mustard, soy sauce and horseradish.
4. In a separate small bowl, mix parmesean cheese and pan.ko bread crumbs
5. Dip chops into mustard mixture on both sides, then coat both sides in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture
6. Place chops in 9" x 13" pan.
7. Spray tops of chops with Pam olive oil cooking spray (just a light spray over the top).
8. Sprinkle tops of chops with Salt & Pepper to taste
9. Sprinkle chopped onion over pork chops
10. Bake 30 minutes at 400. Make sure chops reach 170 degrees internally.
11. Cut chops so that there are 8 pieces total.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CINDIVF.