Sauteed Apple DessertSubmitted by: WYNDBORNE
IntroductionMy husband designed this dessert for me. My husband designed this dessert for me.
3 medium Apples (Braeburn, Gala, and Fuji are recommended)
2 tbsp Imperial Stick Margarine
6 tsp Ground Cinammon
3 tbsp Low fat whipped cream cheese
1. Core and slice the apples leaving the skin on. The slices should be thin.
2. Melt 1/2 of margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Then add apple slices to the pan and sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
4. Keep stiring the apples and add the rest of the margarine to prevent sticking and add cinnamon to taste.
5. Remove apples from heat and serve with a dollop of cream cheese.
You may also want to use brown sugar, whipped cream, or honey in place of the cream cheese.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user WYNDBORNE.