- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 279.1
- Total Fat: 14.4 g
- Cholesterol: 64.3 mg
- Sodium: 694.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 15.2 g
Hamburger Noodle CasseroleSubmitted by: RUNNINGINDIGO
IntroductionFrom comfortfooddietcookbook.com From comfortfooddietcookbook.com
* 5 cups uncooked yolk-free noodles
* 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 3 cans (8 ounces each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
* 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
* 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
* 3 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
* 2/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
* Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook beef until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, sugar, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain noodles; stir into beef mixture.
* In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sour cream until blended. Stir in half of the onions.
* Spoon half of the noodle mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with cheese mixture and remaining noodle mixture.
* Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 290 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RUNNINGINDIGO.