- Servings Per Recipe: 66
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170.6
- Total Fat: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 27.4 mg
- Sodium: 152.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 2.0 g
Soft-baked Chocolate Chip CookiesSubmitted by: CURVES_N_CURLS
IntroductionThis is a double-batch - freeze some! :) This is a double-batch - freeze some! :)
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups butter, softened (use a litttle less salt if you use salted butter!)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups (about 24 oz. or 700 g) chocolate chips
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Use a 1 1/2 tbsp. measure for each cookie, and drop onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly.
7. Bake in pre-heated 350 degrees F oven for 10 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Let stand on cookie sheet for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes 5 1/2 dozen (66) nice-sized cookies.
- If portion control is exercised, these are a nice treat, and beat any boxed cookie hands-down! :)
Number of Servings: 66
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CURVES_N_CURLS.