- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 287.5
- Total Fat: 13.0 g
- Cholesterol: 47.5 mg
- Sodium: 576.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.0 g
- Protein: 16.3 g
Spinach & Crab Meat QuesadillaSubmitted by: ANGIEATC
4 Whole Wheat Tortillas
6 oz Canned Crab Meat - DRAINED
1 C - Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Cheese (1/4 C per quesadilla)
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 med Onion
2 C Baby Spinach - Raw
2. On medium heat put the olive oil and onions in a skillet. Saute until until the onions are brown and translucent.
3. Once the onions are brown & translucent turn the heat down to low-medium and add the spinach and stir until spinach is wilted.
4. Once the spinach is wilted remove from heat and add the crab meat.
5. Once well mixed divide the mixture into 4 even servings.
6. On a cookie sheet (sprayed with non-stick spray) place a tortilla on it and put 2 tbsp. of cheese on 1/2 of the tortilla and then place 1/4 of the mixture on top of the cheese then add 2 tbsp. more of cheese on top of the mixture.
7. Fold the tortilla on half. Fill the remaining 3 of the tortillas the same way. You will be able to fix all 4 onto the cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. You can also put them in a skillet but I find the oven is faster.
Each quesadilla is 1 serving
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ANGIEATC.