Spicy Italian musselsSubmitted by: TERRESTA
* Canned Tomatoes, 2 can (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 large (remove)
* Oregano, ground, 1 tsp (remove)
* Basil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Pepper, red or cayenne, .25 tsp (remove)
* *Mussels in Shell, 2lb bag
* Garlic, 6 cloves (remove)
In large stock pot saute garlic and onions in olive oil over medium heat until onions are translucent.
Add tomatoes and all the spices, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add mussels to pot, turn heat to high, put lid on pot and cook for 5 minutes.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TERRESTA.