Lemony CheesecakesSubmitted by: SNRYGO
250 g fat free cottage cheese
1/4 cup Splenda
1/2 tsp baking powder
Zest from half a lemo
2. In a blender, blend cottage cheese and eggs until smooth and
creamy in texture. Remove mixture from blender and place into a
mixing bowl. Mix in Splenda. Finally, add baking
powder and lemon zest and mix well.
3. Fill two 2.5" ramekins with the mixture.
4. Fill a large baking pan half-full with hot water. Place the ramekins inside the baking pan so that the water comes approximately
half way up the sides of ramekins.
5. Place the baking pan containing the ramekins into the oven and
allow to bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
6. When finished baking, remove the baking pan from the oven
and the ramekins from the water. Allow ramekins to cool outside of
the water pan. When cool to the touch, place into the fridge over
Number of Servings: 6.75
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SNRYGO.