GF Ancient Grains BreadSubmitted by: FIT_ARTIST
* sorghum flour, stoneground, 100 gram(s) (remove)
* Amaranth Flour, .66 cup (remove)
* Cornmeal, .5 cup (remove)
* *quinoa flour - red mills, 0.25 cup (remove)
* Tapioca Flour, Bob's Red Mill, .33 cup (remove)
* Brown Sugar (Packed), .33 cup (remove)
* *xantham gum (1 tbsp), 1 serving (remove)
* *Fleischmann's Yeast (instant dry yeast), 3 tsp (remove)
* sea salt, 1.5 tsp (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 2 large (remove)
* Egg white, 1 serving (remove)
* Grapeseed Oil, 2 tbsp (remove)
* *Apple Cider Vinegar, .33 tbsp (remove)
1 cup water
In a seperate bowl and a heavy mixer, combine all wet ingredients. Mix well. With mixer on low speed, slowly add dry ingredients. Turn mixer up to medium speed and mix for 4 minutes using the dough hooks or paddles.
Spread into a prepared loaf pan and allow to rise for about 1 hour.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 200 degrees.
Immediately remove from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
Makes 15 servings.
Number of Servings: 17
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FIT_ARTIST.