Coffee BlondiesSubmitted by: FOSKED
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter
2 tablespoons instant coffee
1 tablespoon hot water
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup nuts
2. Dissolve coffee in water and add to butter mixture.
3. Beat eggs into cooled butter mixture.
4. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together into butter mixture.
5. Stir nuts into batter and pout into greased 9x13 pan.
6. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not over bake
Number of Servings: 32
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FOSKED.