- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 213.8
- Total Fat: 4.8 g
- Cholesterol: 7.5 mg
- Sodium: 714.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 9.7 g
Low Fat Starwberry Pudding PieSubmitted by: BONEWOMAN
-1 Keebler Graham cracker pie crust (reduced fat)
-1 box sugar free vanilla pudding mix
-1 8oz package fat free cream cheese
-1 cup skim milk (just go by what the box recommnds for pie filling)
-halved strawberries (enough to cover the top of the pie
-1/4 cup splenda
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-(optional) fat free whipped cream (cool whip)
2. add the splenda, vanilla extract and cream cheese. blend until smooth.
3. Smooth the mixture into the pie crust
4. place the strawberries (flat side down) on top of the pie until covered
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
6. Serve topped with fat free whipped cream if desired.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BONEWOMAN.