Kerstin's Goulash-SoupSubmitted by: K_SPARK
IntroductionTasty during the cold season. Could be prepared beforehand. Tasty during the cold season. Could be prepared beforehand.
* Garlic, 5 cloves
* onion raw large, 3 serving
* Hirschedelgulasch Aldi frozen, 500 gram(s) deer goulash
* Potatoes raw Bio Aldi Kartoffeln, 600 gram(s)
* Red Wine, 500 mL
* Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 3 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2"
* Pizza-Tomatoes Rewe Bio can, 800 gram(s)
* Tomatenmark / tomato puree, 100 gram(s)
* Annie's Naturals Organic Dijon Mustard, 1 tsp, 2 serving
* Marjoram, dried, 4 tsp
* Caraway Seed powdered, 3 tsp
* Water 1750 ml
* Flour, whole grain, 45 grams (= 3 tbsp)
* sweet pepper, powdered 4 tsp
Steam chopped onions and garlic with some water til translucent, add deer goulash ( or any other meat you prefer) stir well and stew about 10 min. add potatoes and red bell peppers each cut in cubes, red wine, water and all remaining ingredients devoid of salt and flour. Steam about 30 min or until done. Mix flour with some soups liquid til smoth, add to soup, add salt. Enjoy.
Number of Servings: 19
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user K_SPARK.