Marinara prawnsSubmitted by: K_SPARK
Introductionquick and easy, low calories! quick and easy, low calories!
* Bell peppers red and green, sliced, frozen, 400 gram(s)
* King Prawns frozen Aldi Sued, 450 gram(s)
* Pizza-Tomatoes Rewe Bio can, 400 gram(s)
* Oregano, ground, 1 tsp
* Marjoram, dried, 1 tsp
* hot chili pepper , dried, 1/2 tsp
* Garlic, 2 cloves
* Salt, 1/2 tsp (please add at last)
Mix bell peppers and prawns in a hot pan. Add garlic cut in small pieces and spices, cook for 8 min, add pizza tomatoes simmer until done.
Rice aside is fine. (Not in this recipe)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user K_SPARK.