- Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 282.7
- Total Fat: 9.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0.6 mg
- Sodium: 290.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 5.8 g
CHS Parmesan Baked Potato WedgesSubmitted by: CAITMCBRIDE
7 Russet Potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup dry, Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
1 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
2. Mix Italian seasoned bread crumbs with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and parmesan cheese.
2. Brush potato wedges with olive oil and roll in bread crumb mixture.
3. Place wedges on greased baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle wedges with additional parmesan cheese.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until tender.
Yield: 7 servings
Number of Servings: 7
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CAITMCBRIDE.