- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 377.4
- Total Fat: 22.6 g
- Cholesterol: 124.7 mg
- Sodium: 614.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 38.1 g
Low Carb Sausage, Mushroom and Chicken CasseroleSubmitted by: NICDEVEN
IntroductionLovely casserole for those watching their carbs. Lovely casserole for those watching their carbs.
4 cups diced cooked chicken
1 lb hot pork sausage
1 stalk celery, chopped fine
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
1/2 lb mushroom, sliced
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
16 ounces frozen cauliflower, cooked well and drained
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended.
- Coarsely chop the cooked cauliflower.
- Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- If desired, dust the top with paprika.
- Bake, covered with foil, at 350º for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until hot and bubbly and top is lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NICDEVEN.