Beef Stir FrySubmitted by: KRISTIN9924
IntroductionSomething I whipped up by looking in my fridge for stuff to stirfry. Something I whipped up by looking in my fridge for stuff to stirfry.
1 TBSP Sesame Oil
1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1/2 cup chopped Bok Choy
1/2 cup Sugar Snap Peas
5-6 Shitake Mushrooms sliced
1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
1 tsp Ginger Root (minced)
1 Tbsp Miso Paste
1 Tbsp Tamari Soy sauce
1 tsp Corn Starch
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 lb Stir Fry Beef
1/2 can of baby corn, whole (~7 oz)
1/2 cup water chestnuts, sliced
2. Add onion, ginger and beef. Cook until beef is mostly browned and ginger is fragrant.
3. Mix tamari with rice vinegar and corn starch. Add to stirfry.
4. Add remaining veggies (except bok choy & mushrooms). Cook for 1-2 minutes, until warmed.
5. Mix miso paste with 1/2 cup of water.
6. Add bok choy, mushrooms and miso broth. Cook 1-2 minutes, until warmed.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KRISTIN9924.