Blueberry Mini MuffinsSubmitted by: SUNNY_1_71
Introduction29.5 Calorie Mini Muffins! 29.5 Calorie Mini Muffins!
1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose White Flour
1/4 Cup Splenda
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
2 Large Egg Whites
2/3 Cup Orange Juice
2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Frozen Unsweetened Blueberries
Nonstick Cooking Spray
2. Measure out blueberries and arrange in a single layer on plate to thaw slightly.
3. Spray 1 3/4 inch muffin cups lightly with cooking spray.
4. In one mixing bowl combine flour, Splenda, baking powder and salt.
5. In a small mixing bowl beat egg whites, orange juice, oil and vanilla.
6. Add wet to dry ingredients all at once, stirring just until moistened.
7. Gently fold in partially thawed blueberries.
8. Fill muffin cups half full and bake in oven about 17 minutes or till a toothpick poked in center comes out clean.
9. Remove muffins to wire rack to cool and ENJOY!!!
Makes 36 mini muffins
*If you prefer larger muggins, use standard 21/2 inch muffin tin instead, makes 12 muffins. Cals are then changed to only 88.6 per muffin!!!
Number of Servings: 36
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SUNNY_1_71.