- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 186.6
- Total Fat: 10.7 g
- Cholesterol: 252.5 mg
- Sodium: 441.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 19.5 g
Paula's Mexican 2 Egg OmeletSubmitted by: FLUFFYWONKENOBE
IntroductionThis is so easy to make! This is so easy to make!
1 fl. oz. 2% milk
1.5 oz Tyson seasoned beef strips
1.5 oz. Tyson diced chicken breast
1 Tbsp. Pace chunky salsa
1/4 c. 2% shredded cheddar cheese
Pam cooking spray
2. Whisk eggs & milk together.
3. Spray medium heated skillet with Pam cooking spray, pour egg mixture into skillet.
4. Cook on medium heat until eggs are cooked through, or flip omelet over to finish cooking.
5. While eggs are cooking, add salsa to the meat and mix well, remove from heat.
6. pour meat mixture over cooked eggs, sprinkle cheese over top, and fold omelet in half or thirds to close.
** This makes 2 servings or 1 large serving.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FLUFFYWONKENOBE.