Low Sodium MeatloafSubmitted by: MMS81096
IntroductionMy version of a Low Sodium Meatloaf recipe from the Mrs. Dash website. I used a No Salt added ketchup that I found. My version of a Low Sodium Meatloaf recipe from the Mrs. Dash website. I used a No Salt added ketchup that I found.
1 lb - Ground Sirloin
1/4 C - Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1/3 C - Heinz No Salt Added Tomato Ketchup
2T - Brown Sugar
2t - Ground Mustard
1/2 C - Low Sodium Bread Crumbs (I made my own from Healthy Life Whole Grain Low Sodium Bread)
1/2 C - Liquid Eggs (such as egg beaters) or 2 small eggs beaten
1/2 C - Onions, finely chopped
2. Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine ketchup, brown sugar and ground mustard in small bowl and set aside.
4. Combine ground sirloin, bread crumbs, Mrs. Dash garlic & herb seasoning, onions, eggs and 1/2 of ketchup mixture in medium to large bowl and mix well.
5. Pat sirloin mixture into loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
6. Remove meatloaf from oven and spread remaining ketchup sauce mixture over meatloaf.
7. Return meatloaf to oven and bake 10 more minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MMS81096.