Cauliflower Pizza CrustSubmitted by: ALLSWEETALI
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into tiny pieces
1 1/2 c shredded cheese (Mozzerella or Cheddar work best)
1 t fennel seeds
2 t dried oregano
1 1/2 T dried parsley
[Toppings of choice and extra cheese - not accounted for]
2. Microwave cauliflower until cooked, about 5-8 minutes; drain condensation water and let cool.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, eggs, and cheese; spread evenly on baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle herbs over crust and bake for 17-20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and turn on broiler.
6. Top with sauce, toppings, and cheese; broil for 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is browned well.
Makes 8 servings. *This is just the crust nutrition - toppings extra.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ALLSWEETALI.