- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 245.0
- Total Fat: 10.8 g
- Cholesterol: 90.0 mg
- Sodium: 119.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 28.4 g
Lean Turkey Burger Pattie/Meatball MixSubmitted by: MISSROXOR
IntroductionHome made Turkey Burgers and meatball mix (raw).
1 set of ingredients = 2 different meals Home made Turkey Burgers and meatball mix (raw).
1 set of ingredients = 2 different meals
* 1 lge egg, beaten
* breadcrumbs of 2 slice of Wholegrain Bread
* 1.2lb Lean, ground Turkey
OPTIONAL SEASONING (included in nutritional info):
* Garlic (1 clove crushed/powdered)
* Oregano,dried, 1 tsp
* Basil, 0.75 tsp
* Rosemary, dried, 0.10 tsp
* Chili powder, 0.5 tbsp
* black pepper, coarse ground, 0.25 tsp
2. Can be used like this for plain burgers/meatballs or do as I have and mix in your preferred seasonings.
3. Using your hands, mould the meat into burger patties and/or meatballs.
As I only cook for two people I tend to mix up a batch of this and divide it into 3 burger patties (husband usually has 2 burgers for a meal, whereas I would have one) and 10 golf ball sized meatballs so one 1.2lb pack of meat does 2 meals. Can be frozen before cooking.
Burger patties: Grill until cooked (15-20 mins) and serve on burger bap with salad and dressing of your choice.
Meatballs: Cook in oven for 30-40 mins then add to your preffered tomato pasta sauce and serve over spaghetti with some parmesan cheese.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MISSROXOR.