Vegetarian ChiliSubmitted by: KELSUE47
1 large Green Peppers, chopped
1/2 red Onion, chopped
1 large can diced tomatoes
1 large jar salsa (Herdez medium)
1 15 oz can Chili Beans
1 15 oz can dark red kidney beans
1 12 oz package Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
~6oz low sodium V8 juice
~2Tbsp Chili powder- or as desired
2. Stir in tomatoes, beans, salsa.
3. When hot/simmering, add meatless crumbles.
4. Add V8 juice as desired- for thinner or chunkier chili
5. Add chili powder- as desired for heat.
6. Simmer over medium low to medium heat for 1 hour.
Makes ~ 8 servings (1 to 1.5 cups/serving)
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KELSUE47.