- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 171.8
- Total Fat: 11.3 g
- Cholesterol: 118.0 mg
- Sodium: 300.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.8 g
- Protein: 9.4 g
GF Coconut Protein PancakesSubmitted by: FIT_ARTIST
IntroductionDoc Mercola's recipe Doc Mercola's recipe
* 2 scoops Miracle Whey Protein Powder (in vanilla, blueberry or banana)
* 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
* 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 large eggs
* 3/4 cup milk (or coconut milk)
* 2 tablespoons cold water
* 2 tablespoons melted Coconut Oil, plus more to grease skillet
2. Mix all remaining ingredients in another bowl and then add slowly to dry ingredients whisking until smooth. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
3. Brush bottom of a heavy skillet or pancake griddle with coconut oil and set over medium heat. Heat until a drop of water sizzles and evaporates immediately.
4. Stir batter and then pour approximately ¼ cup of batter into 4” circles, allowing plenty of space between each.
5. Cook until bubbles form on surface and edges are cooked. Turn and cook flipside.
6. Serve immediately topped with your choice of fresh berries, yogurt or maple syrup. (Can also be frozen to enjoy on a later date.)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FIT_ARTIST.