Sesame TURKEY Stir FrySubmitted by: PRISSY-C
IntroductionEating for Life pg. 125 Eating for Life pg. 125
2 portions br. rice
2 portions ground turkey (about 1/2 lb)
1 Tbs. sesame oil
2 colves garlic,minced
3 gr. onions sliced
1 c. broccoli slaw
1 cup napa cabbage, shredded
1 Tbs. lite soy sauce
crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
2. While spaghetti is cooking, slice steak lengthwise into 2-inch strips. Cut crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. Lightly coat a large skillet or wok with cookign spray. Over medium-high heat, stir-fry red pepper flakes & garlic for 1 minute.
4. Add the steak strips to skillet - cook until no longer pink. Remove & set aside
5. Recoat skillet with cooking spray. Stir-fry onion & celery until tender. Add cabbage & cook until crisp-tender.
6. Return steak to skillet. Add cooked spaghetti & soy. Heat Troroughly.
Number of Servings: 4
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PRISSY-C.