Black Bean and Corn Dip
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionGreat served with our Chili Lime Tortilla Chips. Great served with our Chili Lime Tortilla Chips.
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed or 2 cups black beans cooked at home
- 2 cups cooked fresh, frozen, or canned corn
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- black pepper to taste
2. If the dip is too thick, stir in two tablespoons of yogurt.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health - Seattle & King County