Energy by the BiteSubmitted by: RAE0386
IntroductionRecipe given out by a Johnson and Wales chef at Charlotte Shout Recipe given out by a Johnson and Wales chef at Charlotte Shout
-1 lb (2 1/4 Cup) Bread Flour
-7oz (1 1/2 Cup) Whole Wheat Flour
-1 Pint 2-3 oz (2 1/4 Cup) 75 degree Green Tea, lem and ginseng
-1 oz Honey
-1/2 oz (1 tbs) Salt
-1/4 oz (1 Pkg) Instant Yeast
-8 oz Assorted Nuts (we only had almonds on hand and i used about half this amount)
-13 oz Assorted Dried Fruit (I just used a welch's mixed berry bag)
2. Let the covered dough rest for 1 hour. stretch and fold the dough after 30 minutes.
3. Mix in assorted nuts and dried fruit until incorporated and rest for 30 more minutes.
4. Divide the dough into even pieces and shape oblong.
5. Place on non-stick parchment paper covered sheet pan and cover with plastic wrap.
6. Rest for 1 hour and bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RAE0386.