Whole Wheat CrepesSubmitted by: RESONANCE19
IntroductionDelicious, low cal, low carb, healthy! Delicious, low cal, low carb, healthy!
-egg white, 3
- 1/3 cup nonfat milk
- 1/6 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp smart balance original spread (Or other butter spread)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- Splenda or sweetener to taste
- 6-7 inch pan
-spatula (Rubber works best)
- pulse as you sprinkle in flour
- sprinkle in splenda or sweetener to taste
- spray 6-7 inch pan with spray, set over medium heat
- pour about 2 tbsp batter into pan, and rotate to cover evenly.
- When edges solidify, check, and then flip. Cook for a few more minutes while it browns.
-Repeat with remaining batter, stacking with wax or parchment paper between them to prevent sticking
makes about 6 servings.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RESONANCE19.