Beef & Mushroom PastaSubmitted by: CHRISTIE2007
Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1 can
2% Milk, .05 cup
Penne Rigate pasta, 16ox box
Lean Ground Beef, 16 oz
1. Cook pasta according to directions
2. Chop onion
3. Spray a pan with cooking spray, heat pan.
4. Add onion and saute until clear.
5. Add ground beef and cook until brown
6. Add milk and soup, stir until blended
7. Add mixture to pasta, stir until blended.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHRISTIE2007.