Shredded BeefSubmitted by: HELLBOUND
* 14 ounces beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
* 7/8 medium green peppers, diced
* 5/8 large onions, diced
* 1/4 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
* 2 tablespoons and 3/4 teaspoon packed brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon and 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
* 2-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
* 4 kaiser rolls, split
Skim fat from cooking juices. Shred beef, using two forks. With a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup beef mixture on each bun.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HELLBOUND.