Yum Yum ChickenSubmitted by: KELIWHO
Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh, 12 oz
Brown Sugar, 4 tsp unpacked
Garlic, 2 cloves
Butter, salted, 2 tbsp
Pepper, black, 1 dash
Chili powder, 1/2 tsp
Soy Sauce, 1 tsp
Ginger, ground, 1 tsp
1. Season Chicken with Soy Sauce, Black Pepper, Chili Powder, and Ginger - set aside.
2. Melt the Butter in a frying pan.
3. Brown the Garlic in the butter.
4. Add Chicken to the Garlic and Butter and cook thoroughly.
5. When Chicken is fully cooked add Brown Sugar on top of each piece.
6. Allow the Brown Sugar to melt into the Chicken (about 2 - 3 minutes).
7. Serve with rice or cous cous, and veggie or salad.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KELIWHO.