Breakfast BarsSubmitted by: MOOSESRULE
IntroductionHealthy, No Sugar Healthy, No Sugar
3 Â½ cups quick oats
1 Â½ cups powdered non-fat milk
4 scoops chocolate or vanilla protein powder
Â¼ cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup sugar-free maple syrup
2 egg whites
Â¼ cup orange juice
1 tsp Vanilla
Â¼ cup natural applesauce
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and blend well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, egg whites, orange juice, vanilla, and applesauce.
4. Stir wet mixture (step 3) into dry mixture (step 2).
5. Spread mixture evenly onto a sprayed baking sheet.
6. Bake until edges are crisp and brown.
7. Cut into 10 bars.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOOSESRULE.