- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 69.7
- Total Fat: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 2.5 mg
- Sodium: 195.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
Creamy Spinach Pasta with Tofu Shirataki NoodlesSubmitted by: RESONANCE19
IntroductionDelicious, creamy, and full of good stuff, plus super low in calories. With this pasta, you get a full 8 oz of pasta for only 40 calories, plus this delicious creamy sauce! Delicious, creamy, and full of good stuff, plus super low in calories. With this pasta, you get a full 8 oz of pasta for only 40 calories, plus this delicious creamy sauce!
-1/2 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp fat free cream cheese
- pepper and salt to taste
- 3 tbsp almond milk (nutrition info is using SIlk almond milk original)
- basil and oregano to taste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
-1 bag of fettuccine shaped Tofu Shirataki noodles
- press as much water out as possible
- OPTIONAL STEP (for less rubbery noodles)- parboil for 3 minutes, strain, and pat dry with paper towel. Get as much moisture out as possible
-microwave noodles for 1 minute to remove any more moisture
- set aside noodles
-In blender or food processor, mix cream cheese and 1/2 the spinach, pushing flyaway spinach in to be mixed.
-add almond milk, and more spinach
-repeat adding almond milk and spinach to get a consistent smooth creamy texture
- add garlic and spices and mix well.
-Either heat sauce and pour over noodles, or pour over noodles and reheat sauce and noodles together (Recommended)
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RESONANCE19.