- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 168.9
- Total Fat: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 66.9 mg
- Sodium: 325.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 10.9 g
Shrimp with Veggis in Cream of Celery Soup Over Brown RiceSubmitted by: DROSS0616
Introductionshrimp and veggis with a cream twist shrimp and veggis with a cream twist
1. Campbell's 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup, 1.25 cup (1 can)
2. Big Y Fresh Frozen Large Raw Shrimp (9 shrimp), 16 oz
3. Birds Eye Baby Broccoli Florets (frozen), 4.5 cup
4. Carolina Whole Grain Brown Rice (prepared), 3.5 cup
5. Water, tap, 10 fl oz
6. Paprika, 1 tsp
7. Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
8. Garlic, 3 clove
2. Cook rice as directed.
3. Add shelled shrimp to veggis and heat over medium heat.
4. Add cream of celery soup and water. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and cook for 20 min.
6. Combine everything and serve!
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DROSS0616.