- Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 179.1
- Total Fat: 6.2 g
- Cholesterol: 9.0 mg
- Sodium: 194.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
crunchy banana walnut muffinsSubmitted by: HEALTHMONK23
Introductionyummy banananess yummy banananess
* *Whole Wheat Flour, 3 cup
* Granulated Sugar, 1 cup
* Baking Powder, 2 tsp
* Baking Soda, 1 tsp
* Salt, 1 tsp
* *Egg white, 2 serving
* Egg, fresh, 1 large
* *Prairie Farms Fat Free Skim Milk, .75 cup
* Vanilla Extract, 2 tsp
* Applesauce, unsweetened, 1 cup
* Banana, fresh, 2 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)
* Banana, fresh, 1 large (8" to 8-7/8" long)
* Homemade granola cereal, 1 cup
* Walnuts, 1 cup, chopped
* Coconut, raw, 1 cup, shredded
Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix in the eggs, milk, vanilla, and butter. Fold in mashed bananas, chopped banana, granola, walnuts, and coconut. Scoop into the prepared muffin cups.
Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HEALTHMONK23.