- Servings Per Recipe: 56
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 31.5
- Total Fat: 1.4 g
- Cholesterol: 5.5 mg
- Sodium: 13.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.4 g
Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Cookie BitesSubmitted by: TAMRACLOVEC
IntroductionThese mini chocolate chip cookies are rich enough to satisfy your chocolate craving without blowing your diet! These mini chocolate chip cookies are rich enough to satisfy your chocolate craving without blowing your diet!
1 large egg
1/4C (1/2 stick) butter, softened
1/2C brown sugar
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp table salt
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup all-purpose flour (spoon into the cup - do not pack
by scooping, they'll be dry!)
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, miniature
1 sprays cooking spray
2. Add soda and salt and mix well, then add cocoa and mix.
3. Switch to a metal spoon adn stir in the flour, then the chocolate chips.
4. If using a metal pan, spray quickly with oil (not needed for a good baking stone). Use a measuring spoon to scoop out 1 level teaspoon of dough and drop it on the sheet. They can be placed 1" apart - these cookies do not spread. (this is easy if you scoop the dough with your measuring spoon, then use the tip of a butter knife in your other hand to pop the dough out)
5. Bake for 7 minutes. The cookies should look dry, but still be quite soft when touched, and not browned.
6. Cool 5 minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
Number of Servings: 56
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TAMRACLOVEC.