- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 397.5
- Total Fat: 14.8 g
- Cholesterol: 83.6 mg
- Sodium: 1,350.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.0 g
- Protein: 32.1 g
Santa Fe Chicken CasseroleSubmitted by: SUNSHINE150
(3) Cups Chicken Breast, no skin, cooked & shredded
(1) can (15 oz) black beans
(1) can (14.5 oz) Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
1/4 Cup Onions, raw, chopped
(1) tub (10 oz) Philadelphia Cooking Creme-Santa Fe Blend
(3) Tortillas, Chi-Chi's Whole Wheat
(1) Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded and divided
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
Add 3/4 cup cooking creme.
Spoon 1/3 of the chicken mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
Top with 1 tortilla, half the remaining chicken mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
Cover with 2nd tortilla, remaining chicken mixture, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and remaining tortilla.
Top with remaining cooking creme and shredded cheese.
Cover and bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Uncover and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SUNSHINE150.