leftover quicheSubmitted by: NICELYSIMPLE
IntroductionTake leftover veggies and couscous/ noodles and make a quiche Take leftover veggies and couscous/ noodles and make a quiche
* Baby Carrots, raw, 5 medium
* Celery, raw, 1 cup, diced
* Broccoli, fresh, 1 cup, chopped
* Egg white, 6 serving
* Couscous, 2 cup, cooked
-add leftover couscous or noodles and cook on stove top until heated
- I transferred into a bowl, mixed in eggs and poured into a muffin tin, but egg could easily be poured into the frying pan and transferred into the oven if pan is oven safe.
-bake 20-min or until lightly browned
OPTIONAL: (but don't forget to add the calories) feta cheese and/or spinach could be added before cooking
- could be served plain, w/ ketchup (yuck) or w/ maple syrup (yum)
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NICELYSIMPLE.