Fritatta MuffinsSubmitted by: VIEVENICOLE
* *Broccoli Slaw, 4 oz (half a bag)
* *Bell Pepper - Red - 1 large (164 gram), 164 gram(s)
* Mushrooms, fresh, 4 medium
* *half onion, raw (1 onion), .5 serving
* *Egg - Naturegg Omega 3 - 1 Egg, 3 serving
* egg white, fresh, 6 large
Fire roast one red bell pepper on the stove top until blackened. Put in a bowl covered with syran wrap for 15 minutes. Rub away peel under faucet. Chop.
Meanwhile, pulse broccoli slaw in food processor into smaller bits.
Saute broccoli slaw, mushrooms and onion until tender.
Add bell pepper, pepper, chili powder and cumin or other spice combination and fill paper lined muffin tins.
Whisk 3 whole eggs plus 6 egg whites, salt ,pepper, cold water (glucomannan, optional).
Spoon over veggies in muffin tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Store in airtight container in fridge. Serves 4 (3 muffins per serving)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VIEVENICOLE.