Basic Crepe (Sweet)Submitted by: NOVADANCER
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup skim milk
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• Opt 1: 1 tsp. vanilla
• Opt 2: 1/3 cup granulated sugar
• Opt 3: ¼ cup carbonated drink (like ginger ale) to make it more fluffy (substitute part of water)
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
3. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, quickly turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NOVADANCER.