Summer Wheat BreadSubmitted by: BEEFGODDESS
IntroductionFor bread machines For bread machines
1 3/8 cups water
1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp molasses
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 cups bread flour
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tsp active dry yeast
2. Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the bread pan.
3. Use your finger to form a well (hole) in the flour where you will pour the yeast. Yeast must NEVER come into contact with a liquid when you are adding ingredients. Measure the yeast and carefully pour it into the well.
4. Snap the baking pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
5. Press the "Menu Select" button to choose the Whole Wheat setting.
6. Press the "Loaf Size" button to choose 1.5 lb.
7. Press the "Crust Color" button to choose light, medium, dark, or rapid crust. (I chose light)
8. Press the "Start/Stop" button.
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BEEFGODDESS.