- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 286.1
- Total Fat: 9.9 g
- Cholesterol: 32.4 mg
- Sodium: 842.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.0 g
- Protein: 19.2 g
Chicken and Veggie Lunch WrapSubmitted by: APRILCAIT83
IntroductionI make this relatively low-cal wrap for lunch almost every day for work. Enjoy! I make this relatively low-cal wrap for lunch almost every day for work. Enjoy!
Perdue Short Cuts Chicken Breast Strips Original Roasted (or any Short Cuts variety)
Two romaine lettuce leaves (torn)
One slice of tomato (diced)
Once slice of cucumber (peeled and diced)
One slice of bell pepper (diced)
1 tsp Hummus
One 8in. Flour Tortilla (or any tortila/wrap)
One slice part skim mozzarella cheese
2. Spread hummus on one half of tortilla (do not spread all the way to the tortilla's edge, leave about 1/2 to 1 inch from edge uncovered).
3. Tear the cheese slice in half and place in a vertical line down the tortilla.
4. Spread the torn lettuce over the cheese.
5. Place the chicken strips on top of the lettuce.
6. Dice the pepper, tomato, and cucumber (remove the peel from he cucumber if you prefer).
7. Place the diced pepper, tomato, and cucumber on top of the chicken.
8. Wrap it up and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user APRILCAIT83.