Frittata with Swiss ChardSubmitted by: REARUNS
1 bunch Swiss Chard
1 clove garlic
1 T EVOO
Salt and Pepper to taste
as much water as you can.
2. Finely chop 1 clove or garlic and fry in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the chard and fry for 1
minute. Season to taste with salt. Turn off heat.
3. Beat 6 eggs. Add chard to eggs and mix to separate the chard.
4. Over medium-low heat, cook 2 tablespoons of olive oil in an omelet style pan. Stir the
egg/chard mixture and pour into the pan. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
5. Preheat broiler.
6. Turn heat on eggs/chard down to low and cook another 5 minutes.
7. Uncover the frying pan and put under the broiler for 2 minutes or until top is set.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user REARUNS.